Kate and I are still taking on new clients. Please contact us to arrange a free meeting, so that we can meet you and yours.
In addition to our existing clients, we have already had numerous Doggy Day Care, Pet Visits and Dog Walking pre-bookings for 2016. If you require any of our services and know the dates please book in advance so that we can allocate a slot for you in our diary to avoid disappointment.
Doggy Day Care & Over Night Stays at Ours. . .
During your dog's time with us they will be given the run of our house and garden. They'll be able to make new friends with other DayCare Dogs aswell as the other 'regulars' whilst being walked out in groups and will recieve TLC throughout their stay. We guarantee that under no circumstances will your dog be left for any longer than four hours (maximum) at any time of the day, less if required. Many people who have left their pets in our care have described our service as 'a home away from home' or for longer stays 'their dog's holiday home'.
We still provide home visits for your pets (coming to yours) as-and-when during the day/evening and it can be arranged for dogs to be walked too.
Please note . . .
If you try and contact us by phone and we fail to answer we would be greatful if you could leave a short voice mail including;
your name, a brief description of your requirements and most importantly your destination and we’ll get right back to you as soon as we possibly can.
Hello and welcome, this is the website of Kate and Paul Castledine and we're collectively known as Happy Returns the Pet Companions. Please explore our site to find out more about us and the services we have to offer. Our business is based in Redruth, Cornwall, and we offer our services to residents of the surrounding villages and towns. We can also provide visitors and tourists staying in Cornwall with Dog Walking, Pet Visits, Doggy Day/Overnight Care throughout the year. If you have any questions about our coverage of the area please feel free to enquire.
Sometimes it's unavoidable that you're going to have to leave your pets for longer than you'd like to and that's where Happy Returns can help. Whether you require us to visit your pets at your home or have them come to stay at ours for a while we're sure we can accomodate your needs. Your pets and home needn't be left unattended as we can keep an eye on your property, checking on your home at intervals and give your pet whatever care that they need until you return.
You can find first-hand feedback from some of our clients, about the services we provide, on our Testimonials page. We are on Facebook which is regularly updated with fresh content related to our daily business, where you will also find reviews by our clients. In addition, we have a Gallery on this site which features photography of our four legged clients enjoying their time with us.
Our services are available day and night seven days a week, we are very flexible and will do our utmost to assist with last minute emergency situations - however, it is advised that you book with us in advance to avoid dissapointment. When getting in touch with us please give as much information as possible - to let us know how we can assist you.
You can reach us by:
Calling, Texting or E-mailing us.
We offer a free introductory meeting to our clients so don't hesitate to arrange a meeting with us today to see if we can help you.
We are devoted to the safety and happiness of each dog in our care.
• We believe, therefore it is our policy, that walking a limited number dogs at a time enables us to watch over them closely whilst giving them all equal attention. When the two of us walk together we may have as many as ten dogs in a group, depending on the dog's characteristics. We always assess the number of dogs, destinations to walk safely and which dogs will be happier walking together beforehand.
• Our Dogs are walked for the time you pay for which excludes the time it takes to pick them up and drop them back home.
• We will only walk Dogs off the lead with the owners consent. This will only be done once we are confident they have good recall with us and we have established a good relationship with them.
• We have seen for ourselves how walking a mixture of dogs together makes it more fun for them, boosts their confidence and radically improves their social skills. So whenever possible we introduce our pooches to each other so they can make new friends and learn as they go.
• We like to vary our walks each time we take your Dog out whilst staying mindful about roads and other dangers. There are numerous places we explore with them such as local woodland, beaches/dunes, parks, public footpaths and mining trails.
+Learn more about our Dog Walking Service...